Primary medical and dental service are offered by volunteer board certified Physicians and Dentists, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Dental Hygienists and Assistants.
- Simple, uncomplicated illness (examples: rash, ear infections, urinary tract infections)
- Treatment of some chronic health conditions (diabetes, obesity, hypertension, high cholesterol)
- Limited Gynecological
- Dental screening, fillings, extractions, cleaning
- Spiritual Support and Prayer (This is spiritual encouragement and the use of basic spiritual disciplines that many find helpful in times of need)
Volunteers will listen, pray with you, and offer insight from the Bible to those interested and willing to receive this service. Bibles and tracts are also available.
SERVICES NOT OFFERED
- Emergency Care
- Cancer Biopsy and Treatment
- Sexually Transmitted Disease and Testing
- Prescription Filling
- Completing Disability or Other Program Paperwork
- We do not write prescriptions for pain medication, narcotics, sedatives, hypnotics, muscle relaxers or stimulants.
The Clinic serves residents in the East Bell County area
- Families at low income or unemployed
- Adults and children who have NO health insurance
- Those who are NOT on Medicaid, Medicare
- Those who are NOT eligible for VA Services
All patients are screened for eligibility
For your first visit, you must bring:
- A Picture ID (driver’s license or other photo ID) with current address
- Proof of residence (utility bill, phone bill, etc.) if your ID does not show your current address
- All medicines you are currently taking
- Proof of household income or notarized letter stating
- Your employer
- The hours you work
- Your rate of pay
SCHEDULING A VISIT
Please call 254-939-9500 for an appointment. If there isn’t an answer, please leave a message.
Hours of Operation
Tuesday 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
Thursday 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
2210B Holland Road Belton, TX 76513
Please call 254-613-5052 for an appointment. If there isn’t an answer, please leave a message.
Hours of Operation
Tuesday 8:00 am – 5:30 pm
Wednesday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Thursday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm and 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
1508 Oleta Street Belton, TX 76513